Join This Site

Saturday, 10 January 2009

MY HAIR JOURNEY

Hello Guys,
My name is Trudie and here is my little hair story I'd like to share with you.
When i was young i realised that girls always relaxed their hair when they finished their senior yearr in my country so i thought it was just part of getting into the womanhood stage. When i moved to the UK i found out there was a totally different reason why most girls relaxed their hair..

(Either too nappy, want the sleek beautiful straight hair and all sorts of reasons). I had my first relaxer here then when i found out about the damaging effects i regretted but it was too late plus i had to spend money getting relaxers each time.

The last time i had my hair relaxed was the day for my year 11 prom in 2007. I had a really nice hair cut but i knew i wasn't going for the prom because i would've been on my own that day 
(all my friends decided not to go after we had been making plans since year 10) but i had my hair done anyway.
I figured if i wasn't going for the prom the prom was going come to me lol.
Anyways my sister gave me money to get my hair done so i relaxed it. The hair dresser told me my hair was pretty thin (which i already knew) and there was breakage in the front which i am sure was a result of the relaxers i had used earlier. The process hurt as always but it came out looking pretty good. I asked for tips on what to do to keep my hair healthy and i heard it all not knowing that a year and 7 months down the line I would have natural hair...
so here i am today.
I have tried a lot of hair products but they don't seem to work really well on ma hair so I've decided to do a blog so that i can document the progress of my hair as the year goes by.
Join me will you?
Love Trudie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Comments