Join This Site

Thursday, 16 June 2011

aphogee and sulphur 8

Just recently i found that i had too much flakiness in my hair. I used olive oil shampoo and conditioner but with time the flakiness returned. I had decided to just stick to a few products but I needed to do something about my scalp so I went to get some sulfur 8 shampoo (£2.99) and i chose to treat my hair with Aphogee 2 step protein treatment (£5.99). I heard aphogee is quite good bcz it contains keratin; a protein essential for hair growth...

I washed my hair with the sulfur 8, treated with aphogee, waited for a while and blow dried. The hair hardened which i was forewarned  and i rinsed it out without combing through to prevent breakage.

The flakiness reduced with the sulfur 8. I'm still waiting to see the result of the aphogee treatment in a month's time coz i have a weave in now.



My hair after wash and treatment (total shrinkage) 

2 comments:

  1. I really need to start treating this hair of mine, it's been a while. I actually heard some good things about these products, I should try them out

    ReplyDelete
  2. yh...I quite like sulfur 8..used it previously for the itch in my braids (workd wonders)

    I've heard a lot of good stuff about aphogee so i guess it's a good product too...

    still waiting for the effect tho...:-)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Comments