Join This Site

Saturday, 3 September 2011

The Lauryn Hill Speech

"An Old favourite"
I was just going through my tumblr updates for some inspiration as y'all know, I haven't updated in time. But anyway I came across an old Lauryn Hill Speech which I thought was beautiful in every way.

I remember Lauryn Hill as the only lady in "Fugees" with their song, "Ready or not"...well that is about the only song I remember from the Fugees at this point in time. But anyway, as I went through the tumblr updates,  I came across black-mail's update on lauryn Hill... I tot why not...and here I am reposting it... I hope you learn something from it coz I did....well at least I hope I did...enjoy....!!

5 comments:

  1. My favorite artist of all time!! Thank you for sharing her with the world.

    Continue to be blessed, but most importantly, be a blessing =].

    Kimberly, FWB

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ BANG: FWB ...i'm glad I wz able to share...be blessed too...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just great!Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lauren Hill will forever be an ICON!!! Good post!

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Comments