Join This Site

Monday, 30 January 2012

Tagged!

nJJu
Just been tagged by Funbi from DatFunkyFro...thought I'd try it out as this is my first one...Thanks for tagging me.

THE RULES OF THE GAME

a. You must post the rules.
b. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
c. Answer the questions the tagger set you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've been tagged.
d. Tag eleven people and link them in your post.
e. Let them know you've tagged them

11 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME!
I love to draw.
I love to laugh, just tell me a joke
I literally sing all the time (showering, walking by the roadside, cooking, doing my uni work)
I love to recreate new meals from old ideas
I'm the 3rd born out of 4 girls
Youtube and I are like best friends
People say I look like my second oldest sisteer....we are fake twins
I play a bit of the keyboard
Learning to speak spanish atm...Hola mi cerino!
I'm blessed with really good friends
I love documentaries (with good story lines of course)


QUESTIONS SET BY TAGGER

Casual or elegant

casual

Who has inspired you the most in your life? 

My sister

What are finve items you cannot leave home without? 

Uni pass, diary, keys, bank cards and perfume

What career are you aspiring to undertake; why OR what is your present job?

Doctor; watchin junior doctors on tv just makes me feel like I wanna be a doctor some day; currently a student

What is your favourite phrase?

"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is freedom" 

What is your favourite city?

Amsterdam @ the moment until I do to Madrid

What do you enjoy doing most when you are alone?

Listening to music

What song can you possibly not get out of your head right now?

Draw me near by Michael W. Smith ft Christa Black

What book are you reading; what is your best all time read?

The pilgrim's progress but I like the bible better lol

PC or Mac

Mac (I haven't got one but I reckon I'd really love it)

What movie have you seen recently?

Lord of the rings (Love sam and Frodo's friendship...so beautiful...)


YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED

11 new questions

Best moment of your life described in 3 words
Dream city you'd like to visit
Future career and why in 1 sentence
Favourite movie of all time
1 Language you'd love to learn
1 new year's resolution 
What inspires you in 3 words
Where'd you'd like to be in the next 2 years
Youtube, Facebook or blogspot (tumblr)
Heels or flats
Ideal valentine in 3 words

You've been tagged

6 comments:

  1. lool funny..u don't have a Mac but you reckon you like it joka..love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the tag,will def d it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree, you do really look like your sister! And yes, Frodo and Sam's friendship is truly precious. I've really enjoyed reading sis, thank you for sharing.

    DatFunkyFro

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love memes... interesting answers, dear.

    New follower... 'really loving it here.

    MissPf
    http://misspweddyface.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Comments