Join This Site

Sunday, 28 October 2012

Incredible Braid artistry- Braided Bun and Swirls!!!

So I've noticed a few followers that just joined my blog. I thought I'd let you know that I recognise your support and welcome you to this journey of randomness with me.

Today, its all about Peakmill ; a "Dench"- (aka awesome) youtuber when it comes to style. She just uploaded a video of a hair style which she thought of and decided to bring to life. I always assumed that these styles were "full" braids but not anymore. It's very creative and so I thought I'd share with you in case you're contemplating on a style for autumn, Enjoy!

Hasta luego ladies!

2 comments:

  1. wow great hair style :o i could never do something like that lol! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen and watched the video. It's a very unique style! Creating as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Comments