Join This Site

Thursday, 25 October 2012

Overshadow me- Christ in me!

I listened to this song a long time ago. Lately, I had been trying to find it on youtube but for some reason I couldn't and then the "miracle" happened today. I finally found it.. YAAY!
It talks about God overshadowing us in the shelter of His wings and the Holy spirit covering us. The second part talks about the verse, Christ in me, It's no Longer I that lives, But Christ in me. It's so beautiful and calming to listen to. I thought I'd share it with you.

Adios mis amigos y gracias- Bye my friends and thank you

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely song! Thanks for sharing. I rushed over to iTunes and bought it the moment after I listened to it on here :)

    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome...Glad you liked it! :-)

      Delete

Thoughtful Comments