Join This Site

Sunday, 7 October 2012

STYLE-SPIRATION




The glasses. Never loses its cool!


Yep! I love me some purple lipstick on dark skin. Very pretty


I'll buy one of these jumpers for my future husband someday!!!



Flawless skin and beautiful purples.



Autumn's here, so you can never go wrong with layering. Beautiful!


Love the bold red with the pure white. Very classy!!


If I were a caucasian guy, I'd cut my hair this way. You can always run your fingers through without being overwhelmed with hair!!! Cool jacket too! My future husband will be wearing this one too lol.

Adios senoritas!!!

8 comments:

  1. one advice to myself from this post,"copy and do"....watch me rock this swag soon....nice photos...caught my eye:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i'll be watchin out for ur swag soon then!!

      Delete
  2. I think you're right I also find the combo of red and white very classy! You also seem to love purple don't you? I love seeing black girls rocking bold lipsticks but I'm not confident enough to do so. Love the pictures, very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you....you're right abt the purples and about the bold lipsticks, YOLO....enjoy it, its only colour

      Delete
  3. super nice inspirations! these people look fantastic! xo
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...i'll will check out your blog!!

      Delete
  4. Nice Post,I wanna see More of It,Please Keep them Coming! (^_^)

    PS: Can you please check out my new post and leave me a comment if you have time? Thnks.. MWahh

    Blow A Rainbow
    Blow a Rainbow on Facebook

    I'll wait you on my blog dear.Have a Nice Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks...just checked ur blog out... i'm in love lol

      Delete

Thoughtful Comments