Join This Site

Saturday, 10 November 2012

Liebster award!

Here's another award I should be thanking Ola for; The Liebster award. It's for upcoming bloggers with less than 200 followers and since I've got under 200 followers it's perfect. Thank you Ola. It's always exciting when my blog gets recognised lol!


So here are the Rules for MY Liebster! (Bare proud of it lol)
1. When you receive the award thank the person that gave you and post the link to his/her blog in your post.
2. Then you (receiver of the award) post eleven things about yourself
3. Answer the eleven things that tagger has set for you
4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers with under 200 followers and link their pages in your post. Then create eleven questions for them to answer
5. Go to their pages and tell them
6. No tag backs!

11 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I enjoy having a diverse group of people in my friendship circle
2. I love everything Spanish
3. I have natural afro hair
4. My sister owns texttexttiles
5. I enjoy singing (you won't get me to shut up lol)
6. I also do art
7. I am fascinated by gentleness
8. I enjoy making entirely new dishes from what I already have
9. The Bible is the One
10. I love my family
11. God is with me!!!


Blogs I've nominated
Telltheworld
texttexttiles
Diary of a Brownskin Girl

OLA'S QUESTIONS

1. Why did you start your blog and what year and what has changed since you started?
I was inspired by natural hair journeys and other people's blogs so I thought why not start one!

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Married, a good, job, well travelled.

3. What would you consider as your ultimate get away and where to?
Travelling the world to everywhere I haven't been to basically

4. Describe yourself in three words?
Lovable, friendly, Great person in a small body lol

5.What colour do you not like?
I like every colour, it depends on the combination

6. What would be your dream job?
I have no idea at the minute

7. What animal would you choose to keep as a pet (even though you might dislike pets)?
A dog

8. Whats one thing you wish you could change about the world?
People who use religion as an excuse to harm others

9. What is your favourite style your into for the fall?
Purple lips and anything oxblood 

10. Who is the person you're most likely to call if you were stuck in the desert... :D(no network tho)ha?
My sister (Not sure how I'd get in touch though without the network lol)

11. Anything you have in the works we should know about?
Not that I'm aware of :)

MY QUESTIONS
1. Which 3 things inspire you in life?
2. Where do you see yourself by the end of the year?
3. If you did not have to worry about money, what would you do with your time? (Totally stolen from TOMS book lol)
4. What 3 things would you like to change by the end of the year?
5. Name 3 desirable qualities in a partner
6. What 1 thing would you do differently if you had a second shot at it?
7. Describe your year in 3 words
8. Name 3 goals you'd like to achieve in the coming year
9. Who is currently your favourite blogger and why (in 1 sentence)?
10. Name 1 money management tip that works for you
11.Name I thing you've been afraid to do and would like to give a shot

Ok so I nominated fewer than 11 bloggers and my questions are a tad bit personal but who's checking. I hope you enjoy this post/ tag/ award nomination.
Have a great day darlings!!!!
Hasta luego!!!

5 comments:

  1. thanks baby for your nice comment
    you are great
    fran

    www.showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this i was all smiles true...
    love the answer about the colours as that is what i would say
    and gurl i didnt knw ur sister was Matilda :d that's great hehe
    love the answers to your question and thanks for per taking:d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your answers are so true to form... I think the answer that shot out to me was the comment about extremists using religion as an excuse for wrongdoing.
    Liking your blog thus far. If you don't mind, might I do this tag instead? As I've done the versatile one in the past, but never this...

    BLEURGH
    www.say-bleurgh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks.. feel free to do this tag... would be nice to read your answers!!!

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for the tag! I'll get to this as soon as I get the chance! But I'll let u know when I do. I like your questions :)


    Tell the World

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Comments