Join This Site

Saturday, 10 November 2012

The Versatile Blogger!

Some days ago, I checked the comment section on my post about my Curly Afro Updo and here was Naturelle Me letting me know that she had nominated me for the versatile blogger award... I was so excited that I texted my sister in Birmingham just to let her know lol. The girl didn't even reply.. Apparently she doesn't share in my joy lol jokes. Anyway, so I'd like to personally say "thank you" to Naturelle Me and get a few of the requirements of the nominations done.

THE RULES

1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you2.) Share (7) Random Facts about yourself 3.) Nominate (15) Fellow Bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly.4.) Inform each Nominated Blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on their blogs5.) Add the Versatile Blogger Award to your post



So the next step is to say 7 facts about myself
1. I like to laugh a lot
2. I enjoy making up jokes in my head and sharing with others just so I can laugh (refer to no.1)
3. I'm a recent graduate with a biomedical science degree
4. I love meeting entirely new people from different backgrounds just so I can learn something new
5. I'm currently studying Spanish and learning to play the keyboard
6. I'm a Christian
7. I would love to travel around the world some day

Now to the nominees
Texttexttiles
DatFunkyFro
i.k.i.n.t.o.o.
mymodestmouth
honeydame1
Diary of a Brownskin Girl
Berry Haute
RenewedMindset
mystyledexpressions
ola
follyhoney
onyxsta

Ok so I'm supposed to nominate 15 and I only came up with 12 but that should do.
I hope you are having a good day so far.!
Adios senoritas!!!


1 comment:

Thoughtful Comments