Join This Site

Tuesday, 25 December 2012

The virtous woman in Action - Accessories by Abiye

I did a mini study on proverbs 31 a few months back and jotted some points down on the characteristics of this woman.
vs 10 "Who can find a virtous woman? for her price is far above rubies

There were a lot of lessons I learnt from it but the one I've chosen to elaborate on is the virtuous woman's business skills.

Vs 16 "She considers a field and buys it; out of her earnings she plants a vineyard" 

lessons
  • She envisions the long term benefits of her decisions
  • Her efforts and industry adds to the family income
  • She has business skills to buy and sell
  • She plans ahead for what she needs in order to accomplish her responsibilities 

Here is a quote from our fellow Nigerian who has recently set up an online store "ACCESSORIES BY ABIYE" in a bid to become the proverbs 31 woman. I call it the virtuous woman in action.

"In my attempt to become a Proverbs 31 woman, I started making fashion accessories for myself and friends."- Abiye Dede


It's always an inspiration when we come across a fellow sister who's making an "effort". Feel free to check out the links to her websites below. 
Accessories by Abiye
facebook fan page 

Here are some of her accessories which she makes from beautiful ANKARA prints
 Ankara African print Hairband (matching items available)







I hope y'all are having a brilliant christmas so far... God bless.





9 comments:

  1. Love the fabric used, lovely.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her accessories are very beautiful, they stand out to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is amazing. it's a gift from God to be able to produce such wonderful thinks. I know this product is going to go far. God bless.xxx Marcy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet girl you are. bless your heart :) thank you for readin my story! you are a beauty.

    Mai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are gorgeous! With a lovely message. Nice work.

    Together-inspired.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Trudie :)
    Much love xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Comments