Join This Site

Saturday, 16 February 2013

BEAUTY IN ALL

Hello Everyone!
Happy belated valentines. I hope you had a lovely day with your loved ones. For some reason I felt a bit lovey dovey on that day. Blame it on the proposal video I watched in the morning on aisleperfect's page lol.
Anyway, I felt like fashion today so I thought why not post some on here. After all It's been ages since I posted some on here! Here goes!!!


I love black and white! Always an easy option which you can never go wrong with. Make it stand out with a simple pop of colour and you are good to go


I love the white crop top and the contrast of black hair with pink lipstick... very simple and nice

 
There's nothing more you need to do to natural hair to bring out it's beauty... It's beautiful all by itself!!!


Just beautiful... Love all the colours


Something I discovered myself doing lately! Never a good thing!!!


Love the smoky eyes and leather jacket... Seriously need to perfect mine!!!

Love her skirt and heals. Been thinking of getting myself one of those skirts of late!



Smile even when your heart is weary! You are beautifully and wonderfully made!

Adios senoritas!

2 comments:

  1. lovely pics!
    http://theartist-mona.blogspot.com.es/2013/02/new-bomber.html

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Comments