Join This Site

Monday, 3 February 2014

Valentines/ Birthday Gift Ideas

Welcome to February guys...the month of LOVE. I hope everyone is doing great so far... It's only the second month of the year, 10 more to go so let's all hang in there and enjoy the moments as they come.
Speaking of moments, valentines is just around the corner, as well as my birthday (so excited). I got a few gift ideas for the day/my birthday too so I thought I'd share with you guys so in case any fam/ friend is reading this, now is your moment to choose from the list eyyy (wink).

BIRTHDAY/ VALENTINE'S GIFT IDEA/ WISH LIST

0. FLOWERS- always nice to receive
1.Thoughtful gifts
2. Our moment perfume by One direction
3. Watch (OWL Oxford Watch) on Asos/ Leather watch
4. Winter Leather Boots/ (Gola Heather Shearling Top leather boots- size 6)
5. Long warm Jumper
6. Sleek Blush in FLUSHED
7. Manuscript found in Accra by Paulo Cuello
8. The wealth of my mother's wisdom by terrence jenkins
9. Money
10. Kringle Scented candles

OWL Oxford Blue Watch OWL Exclusive To ASOS  Oxford Black WatchImage 1 of Gola Heather Shearling Top Leather Boots

I hope you have a wonderful valentine if you are couple, and the singles, you get to show yourself some love on this day and those you care about.... Happy valentines....
Hasta luego amigos!!!



6 comments:

  1. Good efforts. All the best for future posts. I have bookmarked you. Well done. I read and like this post. Thanks.Bulk SMS Service Provider in ORISSA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it.Cheers for the info!!!! & This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you
    plus FingerPrint RFID Card Time Attendance System

    ReplyDelete
  3. I in ability like your crop on the issue. I now admission a afire assimilation on what this accumulated is all about. Admission you so much.
    4G Finger Print Time Attendance

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey really its a very good blog , i got more important post from here
    Wholesale gold chains

    ReplyDelete

Thoughtful Comments