I just thought I'd reenact berry-haute's blog on "seven things I've learnt this week" as I find it quite interesting.
I've learnt that;
1. Jealousy creeps in when I only focus on other people's achievements and not my own- figured it out when I always missed a beat when I looked at certain people...It was hatred for the things they did turned eventually to jealousy- God help me
2. I need to learn how to be a better friend
3. sometimes it takes God to help us love even our family the way they should be loved- it doesn't come as naturally as I originally assumed
4. I need to be courageous in other to be free
5. whatever I want, I should make an effort to go for it. If I don't get it in the end, at least I tried
6. I have to get my eyes off others, stay before God, forget my past and recondition myself in order to be content with my present state and not complain- I'm working on that
7. I need to treat my studies as a critical component of my kingdom assignment
8. 30years experience is not the same as a 1 year experience over 30years
9. I need to stop winging about things and get them done
10. Fear is a lie-
11. I need to start studying finance and money to know what to do with the money God gives me
Thought I'd just make it 11 for the sake of it...
What have you learnt in the past few weeks and how have you gone about with the knowledge you've acquired?
xoxo- Berry Lessons!