Join This Site

Monday 25 July 2011

"Not By Might"

So i wz thinkn of ideas 4 my next update & i asked a friend 4 ideas. He suggested dat i talk about Zechariah 4:6 "then he answered and spake unto me saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord" ....a conversation between an angel of the Lord and Joshua....

I learnt earlier dat as a christian I need to apply the word of God to my life in a practical way. So here goes

Recently went 4 a job interview. Had tried previously 2 get a job but it never worked. So dis time, i jst assumed it wz 1 of da random applications.  Got a call back & b4 i knew it, i had done a phone interview & just finished a face-to-face interview last friday. Still waiting 4 da final response. Although certain things seem a bit blurry, I know that through it all God is my Guide

And here is where Zechariah 4:6 applies...dat through it all, it's never been by my strength nor by my power but by the spirit of the Lord that is able to sustain.

I am grateful dat these past few weeks God has been my help in every thing...He is always behind the scenes working even when I forget to acknowledge His presence at times..

THANK YOU GOD.... :-)

2 comments:

Thoughtful Comments