"Focusing on gratitude unleashes the love that lives within"- Gabrielle Bernstein
Lately, I've figured that I have mainly focused on negative things which I've felt have happened to me and to be honest it has become an energy drainer. So I came across MISSLARA's blog update on "11 things I'm thankful for" and I thought "why not do the same?"...I wanted to put up 10 things I'm thankful for but 7 just popped up in my head so I figured I'd put them on here and build up on it in my next posts. Let's see how watchful I'll be in the next few days to notice the good things going on as well and truly appreciate them.
Colossians 3:15 "And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in onebody; and be ye thankful"
1. Family (Dad, mum, siblings, cousins etc)
3. Graduating from university- (The opportunity to go to university and graduate; I learnt quite a lot whilest I was there and would definitely recommend it to anyone)
5. Experiences- The good and the bad- They've made me better
6. Opportunities- They give me a chance to explore (realise) my potentials and develop
7. Laughter- Brings instant joy and happiness
So what are you guys thankful for? Care to share!!!